Tini Stoessel is filming her first movie in Madrid

December 19, 2015


In Madrid, where she's filming her first movie with Disney, this stunning young star is finishing this exceptional year. "After a year spend on a European tour, anticipates Tini, The new life of Violetta, will reflect on success, sacrifice & on life during tour..."



"I'm working with very brilliant people. I look at myself and I can't believe. Besides, the movie has my name...! Disney gave me one great opportunity."


"In the movie, Violetta goes through a humiliating situation which leaves her out of place. She needs to settle down and to remember who she really is... Much of what happened to me ..."


"Crazy things are happening to me, but I'm a normal person, I'll never forget that"


Scenes from Italy have already been filmed. There also will be some scenes from Buenos Aires. This movie will be available on Netflix, too.  

Source: Gente magazine

Pin ThisEmail This