#TiniEnAgarrateCatalina

January 10, 2016


In this interview Tini was talking about her movie, album, tour... 
First Catalina asked Tini about the movie ~Tini - The new life of Violetta~, but she started talking about her friends, family and place that calms her the most - Argentina. 


 "The date for the movie release hasn't confirmed yet", premiere will be probably during the winter break in Argentina. In Europe the movie will be shown later. 
 "Making a movie with my name is something unique, the most beautiful in my career."
 "Angela Molina Nº1 in Spain has a leading role in the film" 

Martina never thought that she would have to leave her home for very long time, but she always tries to show her best. Right after after the tour, the film began shooting. At first Tini thought she would not have the strength for it, but she also mentioned that the team that worked with her on set was very dedicated and that she was very hardworking. The message of the movie is born to shine

 The album will be released the same date as movie. Tini already recorded 4 songs, Claudia Brant helped her write them. 

 "I'm still on vacation for a few days before heading out to LA", said Tini. 

 "I send kisses to my fans because I can not believe I get letters from so many places in the world."

 "It was amazing to meet so many wonderful people who helped me grow professionally." 

 "I love Peter with all my heart, but we are separated" confirms Tini.
 
 Tini wishes us good health, "the most important thing in life is love, family and no matter what happens, to take care of ourselves". 

 "Thanks for the messages, letters and videos" since she reads and watches them all. 

Interview (if you missed it):



Pin ThisEmail This